7 Piece Wholesale Vintage Clothing Lot
Descriptions and Condition:
1. 1970s nylon medallion print maxi skirt - with a few barely noticeable faded yellow spots in lower portion of the skirt. Unlined with side or rear zipper; depending on how you wear it the zipper will be on the side or at the rear.
2. 1960s bright yellow Lily of the Valley flower print scooter dress - fading on shoulders and back, slit in fabric in rear at zipper. Unlined with rear metal zipper.
3. 1960s dark brown daisy print mini dress - slight yellowing under arms. Unlined with rear meal zipper.
4. 1970s does 40s striped shift dress - great condition. Unlined and closes with buttons down the front.
5. 1940s blue striped house dress with pockets and ruffles - Fair condition. The dress hangs awkwardly so that the pockets don't line up over the hips symmetrically, see images. Spot on skirt in front, the pockets are pulling away from the base fabric and will need stitching back on. The dress is unlined and buttons down the back.
6. 1940s blue check print double sailor collar day dress - significant rust stains on collar. The buttons are not original to the dress. The metal pull tab is missing from the zipper but the zipper does still work. Unlined and closes with a side metal zipper.
7. 1950s pink embroidered day dress - tiny hole in back of neck and the buttons are not original to the dress. Unlined and closes with buttons down the front. Snaps and hooks at waist.
All pieces selling as is. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES * FINAL SALE for the lot.
Skirt - Waist 26", Length 39.5"
Yellow Dress - Bust 34", Waist 29", Hips 36", Length 36"
Brown Mini Dress - Bust 36", Waist 33", Hips 37", Length 33"
Striped Dress - Bust 36", Waist 32", Hips 36", Length 43"
Blue Striped Ruffle Dress - Bust 33", Waist 30", Hip 36", Length 39"
Blue Check Print Dress - Bust 34", Waist 26", Hips full, Length 41 1/2"
Pink Embroidered Dress - Bust 36", Waist 26", Hips full, Length 39"
The print on this dress reminds me of contemporary art. With a fitted sleeveless bodice and full skirt, it's perfect for spring/summer. The dress is...
Lovely Pastel Pink 1940s 50s Housedress with Crochet detail at the neckline and sleeves. The dress is semi-sheer, unlined and buttons down the front. FINAL...
1940s Impressionist Floral Print Satin-finish dress. Styled with an a-symmetrical attached collar on one shoulder that extends diagonally across the bodice to line up with the...
Early 1950s (late 40's) sundress in an achetypal motif pattern novelty print in candy stripe colors of pink, lilac, red and white. Square neckline with...