IMPORTANT AWAY NOTICE: VINTAGE VIRTUOSA IS ON LEAVE OF ABSENCE UNTIL MAY 2023. PLEASE NOTE
FROM DEC 22 - MAY 1, 2023 WE ARE UNABLE TO FILL ORDERS AND THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING. WE WILL RETURN WITH NEW LISTINGS IN THE SPRING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WINTER.
Vintage Virtuosa Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and at the same time, realize that sometimes items must be returned. Because we area a small operation, we must adhere to the following rules when accepting any item(s) for a refund or store credit. Kindly note the following return policy:
- Please notify us within 48 hours of the package delivery that you wish to return an item. This is a very important step in the return process because without notification we will not be alerted to watch our post office box for the parcel. Notification of intent to return an item beyond the required 48-hour notification window will render the transaction a FINAL SALE and no refund will be issued, no exceptions. The first delivery attempt for items requiring a signature constitutes delivery and this date will be used for the 48 hour communication window. Please do not let the parcel sit at your local post office waiting to be picked up, email us if there is a problem with the delivery, communication is key :)
- Item(s) must be post-marked for return to Vintage Virtuosa at P O Box 183, Westport, CT 06881, within 3 days of the delivery date to qualify for a refund, no exceptions.
- Return items must be received in exactly their original condition, undamaged, unworn, and with all vintagevirtuosa.com hang tags still attached, or no refund will be issued. We reserve the right to refuse any and all packages that do not meet our guidelines.
- Kindly package any items for return carefully and securely, insure them for the full amount and return to us, postage paid. We reserve the right to refuse an item for return that was damaged due to careless packaging.
- Shipping costs, handling and credit card fees are not refundable. In addition, there is a 15% restocking fee on all accepted returns with the exception of evening wear which is subject to a 25% restocking fee. In some cases, a store credit with a reduced restocking fee can be issued. Double check your measurements before ordering and don’t hesitate to email us with fitting questions. We want you to be happy with your purchase and save you a trip to the post office. Please ask lots of questions before placing the order.
- Refunds, less shipping costs, handling and credit card fees and restocking fees are issued upon receipt and inspection of the accepted item(s). The full shipping costs will be deducted from a refund or store credit amount on returned merchandise that originally shipped for free or reduced shipping.
- Any item(s) being returned are your responsibility. There are no refunds issued on items damaged or lost during shipping. Any claims against loss or damage caused by shipping must be filed directly with the carrier.
- The following items and transactions are considered FINAL SALE and therefore not eligible for return or exchange.
- Any item not meeting our Return Policy Requirements.
- All sale, markdown and discounted items.
- Any item priced under $50.00.
- Any item purchased with payments or a layaway plan.
- Any international sales – this includes any item(s) shipped outside the United States of America.
- Any item designated in the description section with “as is” or “Final Sale”.
- Jewelry, furs, lingerie and swimwear.
- All accessories such as handbags, gloves, hats and scarves.
- Antique, fragile and beaded clothing. This includes all items dated 1930s and earlier.
- Wedding dresses and wedding accessories such as veils.
- All glass items.